The advantages of the Attenuated Total Reflection (ATR) technique are:
- There is no need for sample preparation, this is an important advantage of ATR. The sample should be placed directly on the ATR sample point.
- The minimum quantity of sample is required.
- It is a technique that saves time.
- Quick and easy cleaning: just remove the sample and clean the glass surface
- No need to squeeze or crush pellets to collect spectrum
- A wide range of sample types such as solids, liquids, gels, powders and pastes can be analyzed over the entire pH range.
- This provides high quality spectra in the entire range of the infrared region (4000-400 cm-1).
- Diamond ATR is chemically inert, very strong and highly scratch resistant.
See also!Evaporation Definition: Everything You Need to KnowThe Acid Base Titration
What is Authentic Material in Pharmaceuticals?
What are the applications of colorimetry?
Wilhelmy plate surface tension method
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to What are the benefits of ATR? you can visit the CHEMISTRY