What are the applications of conductometric titrations?
These are some of the applications of conductometric measurements mentioned.
- The determination of the purity of water can be carried out by conductimetry.
- Determination of the salinity of sea water by conductometry.
- It can be used to determine chemical equilibrium in ionic reactions.
- Conductometric titration can be used in the quantitative analysis of compounds.
- The alkalinity of fresh water can be checked by this method.
- It is used to detect microorganisms in food industries.
- Conductometric titration used to determine the basicity of organic acids.
- The concentration of deuterium ions in water can be determined by conductometry.
See also!Maintenance of pH meter electrodes
Science Synthetic Intermediates and By-Product Impurities in Pharmaceutical Substances
Surface tension measurement methods
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to What are the applications of conductometric titrations? you can visit the Chemistry
You May Be Interested in: