Here are some pros and cons of sedimentation method in particle size analysis, check it out.
Advantages of the sedimentation method in particle size
- Its analysis cost is low.
- Consistent because the entire sample is examined.
- Continuous operation without disturbances.
- The results are precise and reproducible.
- Relatively wide test range.
Disadvantages of the sedimentation method in grain size
- The test cycle of the sedimentation method is long.
See also!Particle Size Analysis MethodsFactors Affecting Buffer Solution pH
Particle size determination by laser diffraction method
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to Determination of particle size by sedimentation method you can visit the CHEMISTRY