Determination of particle size by sedimentation method
Here are some pros and cons of sedimentation method in particle size analysis, check it out.
Advantages of the sedimentation method in particle size
- Its analysis cost is low.
- Consistent because the entire sample is examined.
- Continuous operation without disturbances.
- The results are precise and reproducible.
- Relatively wide test range.
Disadvantages of the sedimentation method in grain size
- The test cycle of the sedimentation method is long.
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to Determination of particle size by sedimentation method you can visit the Chemistry