The end point of this reaction is specified by a change in precipitation or color, etc. Thus, in this measurement process, the estimated volume of two analytes is taken and the concentration of one of them is recognized, and then the concentration of the other is conveniently measured.
The basic principle of volumetric analysis is as follows.
- The sample solution to be analyzed contains unknown amounts of the substance.
- The solution of unknown concentration reacts with an unknown number of compounds in the presence of an indicator to indicate the end point of the titration.
- The volume is measured by titration which completes the reaction between the solution and the reagent.
- Solution volumes are determined by a titration that completes the reaction of solution and reagent.
- The amount and concentration of reagents used in the titration indicate the volume of solution and reagent.
- The amount of unknown substances in the specific volume of the solution is calculated using the mole fraction equation.
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to What is the principle of volumetric analysis? you can visit the CHEMISTRY