- The electrode and RTD sensor should be used in a perpendicular position.
- For calibration and recalibration of the pH meter, always use a freshly prepared buffer solution measured at 250VS.
- When calibrating the pH meter, use a buffer close to the expected value of the sample, it will reduce the amplitude error
- The electrode should be washed between sample measurements with deionized or distilled water.
- To remove excess water, never rub the electrode bulb; Simply dry the tip end of the electrode with a clean tissue paper.
- For a fast response, stir the electrodes in the sample or buffer.
- Reactivate or change the electrode with a new one, if the variation in pH 4.00 or pH 9.20 before calibration is greater than 0.3 pH.
Useful measuring tips for pH meter electrode
If you want to know other articles similar to Useful measuring tips for pH meter electrode you can visit the category Science.
See also!pH determination by glass electrodeParticle size distribution by sieve analysis
Determination of particle size by sedimentation method
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to Useful measuring tips for pH meter electrode you can visit the CHEMISTRY