Here are some applications of pH
- It helps us determine if a substance is acidic, basic or neutral.
- It is widely used in chemistry
- pH is used significantly in research and development.
- pH is very important in the agricultural sector to check the quality of soil, water and pesticides.
- It is used in production and quality control to maintain product quality.
- It is used in the process of water and wastewater analysis
- The pH meter is an advanced version of pH measurement, providing fast and reliable pH testing, so it is used in many important processes.
- pH is mainly used in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
If you want to know other articles similar to pH applications you can visit the category Science.
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to Applications of pH you can visit the CHEMISTRY