Advantages and disadvantages of volumetric titration
The advantages of volumetric titration are:
- The main advantage of volumetric titration is that it is a simple and economical method.
- Volumetric titration is not sophisticated, so no skill is required to handle it
- Volumetric titration is fast and gives accurate results.
- It is a simple method compared to other types of evaluation.
- The reaction can be identified visually at the equilibrium or at the endpoint.
The disadvantages of volumetric titration are:
- Some factors such as pH, temperature, and humidity can affect the titration results because it is an open system.
- Human error may occur during processing and may affect accuracy.
- Requires an indicator for reactions to occur.
- The big disadvantage of volumetric titration is that it can produce large volumes of chemical residues that need to be removed.
- Requires reactions to occur in the liquid phase.
If you want to know other articles similar to Advantages and disadvantages of volumetric titration you can visit the category Science.
👩🔬 If you want to know other articles similar to Advantages and disadvantages of volumetric titration you can visit the Chemistry